The National Diversity Council is happy to recognize today’s top leaders – men and women who have proven expertise as drivers of business growth in the tech industry. These professionals understand the importance of change to ensure competitive advantage and steer their organization toward new opportunities to enable sustainable performance in the global marketplace. They are visionaries, committed to action and rising to all challenges. The Leadership Excellence Award is given to individuals at the vice president, senior vice president or C-suite level within the technology industry.
- Retaining an extraordinary background of developing, growing and improving the organization they are or have been in
- Empowering those around them by promoting achievement, goal attainment and advancement of his/her organization
- Investigating and formulating challenging opportunities to change, grow, innovate, and improve their organization
- Promoting cooperative goals and building trust through employee inclusion and teamwork
- Send bio and a photo, which needs to be in 300dpi resolution and in jpeg or gif style, to event coordinator.
- Be present at the conference where the awards will be presented.
Call for Nominations
- A call for nominations is sent out through email blast, and social media networks.
- Individuals nominate award winners online or via email.
- Winners of the award are carefully chosen by the Awards Committee.
- Considered are the individual’s accomplishments vis a vis the respective criteria.
Award winners are notified of their selection by Dennis Kennedy, Founder and Chair of the National Diversity Council, either by email or Linkedin