No industry absorbs the energy and brilliance of young people like the industry of technology. Indeed, some of the biggest tech companies in the world are run by leaders hardly in their 40s – or even younger. And in a future focused field that changes with such speed, it is no surprise that it is these younger generations making so many incredible strides promoting innovation. The National Diversity Council is proud to honor the young leaders at the forefront of that effort.
- A leader, under the age of forty, in his/her organization or profession
- Demonstrates achievements across the full spectrum of in house responsibility
- Performs above and beyond the usual requirements of his or her professional capability
- Shows commitment to diversity and community well-being
- Displays high integrity and ethical behavior
- Send bio and a photo, which needs to be in 300dpi resolution and in jpeg or gif style, to event coordinator.
- Be present at the conference where the awards will be presented.
Call for Nominations
- A call for nominations is sent out through email blast, and social media networks.
- Individuals nominate award winners online or via email.
- Winners of the award are carefully chosen by the Awards Committee.
- Considered are the individual’s accomplishments vis a vis the respective criteria.
Award winners are notified of their selection by Dennis Kennedy, Founder and Chair of the National Diversity Council, either by email or Linkedin