The Chief Information Officer has become the point-person for innovation and the forerunner for change inside today’s organizations, inexorably linked to this information generation of rapid progress. And as the role of technology has shifted, so too has the role of the CIO. ‘Big Data’ is the watchword, with the volume and importance of information constantly surging. Today’s CIO must be equipped to leverage that information towards a greater strategy of organizational growth and success. The National Diversity Council is proud to recognize the executives who are doing just that.
- A top information officer in his or her organization
- Directly contributes to business growth and strategic direction of the organization
- Maintains a record of innovation and accomplishment in areas of expertise
- Effective role model who inspires others and is active in mentoring the next generation of professionals in the industry
- Displays high integrity and ethical behavior
- Demonstrates a commitment to corporate citizenship
- Send bio and a photo, which needs to be in 300dpi resolution and in jpeg or gif style, to event coordinator.
- Be present at the conference where the awards will be presented.
Call for Nominations
- A call for nominations is sent out through email blast, and social media networks.
- Individuals nominate award winners online or via email.
- Winners of the award are carefully chosen by the Awards Committee.
- Considered are the individual’s accomplishments vis a vis the respective criteria.
Award winners are notified of their selection by Dennis Kennedy, Founder and Chair of the National Diversity Council, either by email or Linkedin